- This website is owned and operated by Icon Math Inc. We are happy to have you visit our
website. We offer an online service that provides educational content based on the Common
Core State Standards
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
- Permission to use the site and content:
- Disclaimer of Warranties, Limitation of Liability and Indemnity
- The materials on this website Inc. are provided "as is". To the fullest extent permitted by law, we make no warranties, expressed or implied. Without limiting the foregoing, Icon Math Inc. does not make any warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights.
- Free User Accounts
- In order to keep track of your progress in this site, you may choose to register for a personal account (a "User Account") within our website by providing personally identifiable information, including but not necessarily limited to an email address, a password for this account, and birth date. Registration is not available for anyone under the age of 18.
- School Accounts (paid or trial subscriptions):